Search found 195 matches
- Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:19 pm
- Forum: How Charles Atlas Inspires
- Topic: INSPIRATION
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1271
I like to do an image search on google to help inspire me. Also I find reading the Atlas AD copy very inspirational. It also helps to read the Atlas historical stuff, such as the magazine articles. Another thing I find inspirational is the Gaines biography of Atlas.
- Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:38 am
- Forum: How it feels to be an Atlas Student!
- Topic: Fitness isn't a Fad
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2201
It can be looked at as medicine. Good medicine. Like sunshine. Sunshine has medicinal qualities, yet you don't generally think of it as medicine. Same with exercise.
- Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:06 pm
- Forum: Atlas Student Experiences
- Topic: Diet...changes and challenges?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 14436
I find it easier and quicker to type "BBing" and "BBer" than to type "bodybuilding" or "bodybuilder." I notice, time to time, others doing the same. So I guess it's acceptable.