Perpetual Lesson

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Perpetual Lesson

Post by Bridge »

The Perpetual Lesson is the greatest lesson ever written in fitness. It is brilliant, with 8 exercises that cover your body from head to toe. No wonder, as the greatest fitness course ever written is the Atlas course. There have been and continue to be, many imitators but no duplicators. Other fitness authors continue to write course after course with their exercise "secrets", while the Atlas course doesn't need expounding upon, it is complete within itself, needing no embellishment. Other courses have you doing mindless reps, with such "encouragement" as "no pain, no gain". I prefer the Atlas course with its mantra, "train, don't strain." Training the Atlas way is actually fun, whereas some of the other courses are really drudgery, telling you to always strain a little more each workout. To make a long story short, the Atlas course is a bargain, and its wisdom is timeless.
Rich
Last Name: Pancoast
First Name: Rich
Address: 975 Park Ave5hg
Phone: 8147657384

Re: Perpetual Lesson

Post by Rich »

Hi, Bob, how have you been?
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Post by curdog »

I love the Perpetual Lesson, and something you said made me think of a problem that I have had recently, but I've added a new thread to discuss it. Its a little off the subject of the PL. Please see "Too Tired to Train."
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

What I love most of the perpetual lesson is that it´s so complete on its own. Practice it every day and you will keep fit and look really good. I you would like a more pesonalizaed routine, you can use the Perpetual Lesson as the basic exercises and add more exercises to it to train any part of your body you feel needs more workout. Or to have a more dynamic routine, simply practice the Perpetual Lesson adding and dropping at the same time a lesson from the 12 lesson course each day or week.That way you get to do each exercise of the course and get the most out of DT! :D
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

I'm doing good, Rich. It's good to see you posting here again.