How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Over43
Last Name: Ziegler
First Name: Jon
Address: Rexburg ID
Phone: 2083599708

Modern Day

Post by Over43 »

I watched the Atlas Biography again last evening.

It got me thinking, if Charles Atlas were alive today, what would he have to say about our values? Tie that in with things like: Best Places to Pig Out on the Travel Channel. I quote one individual who said after eating a 6 lbs. burger "That's why I take my cholestoral medicine..." with his big obese smile.

I think Mr. Atlas would have a lot to say to this generation.

O43
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Modern Day

Post by emfermi »

I think Mr. Atlas, if alive today, should definitely need a TV show to get his message through. Remember how inspiring to us all it was when you saw for the fist time his A&E Biography? Imagine getting that inspiration every week. Imagine working in front of your TV set, while watching Mr. Atlas working out. I imagine Mr. Atlas starting each program asking the public "Are you rich or poor in strength?" (as one article written by him was titled) And he would have lot's to teach and show. I need not to tell you that it would be one program I would never miss! ;)

As said in another thread, let's all of us, Atlas students, be an inspiration for our friends, co-workers and family members. It's up to us to teach everyone who is willing to learn how to eat and live in a healthy way. 8-)