How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Deep Breathing

Post by curdog »

One exercise that I hardly ever see people discussing around here is the deep breathing exercises recommended in Lesson One. I try to get some of that in when I do my walking. When I was younger and learning to be a trumpet player, I learned those same breathing exercises. As the years went by I neglected them. I learned around age 45 that I did not have the lung power I used to have. I have begun to do those deep breathing exercises again and have found the progress slow, but it is happening.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Deep Breathing

Post by emfermi »

I guess were are all very applied students and took for granted everyone (us included) performs deep breathing exercises! Irony aside, deep breathing is simply essential to life and to good health. It is a pillar of health and DT. No guess Mr. Atlas loved the beach. Have you ever noticed the invogirating properties of marine breeze?

I practice deep breathing when ever I remember to do so, specially during those moments at work when the pressure seems to be upward and my energy down. 10 deep breaths is all it takes to have my vigor back and get the job done! 8-)