How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Charles Atlas Champions

Post by Henry Marczak »

I'm proud to call myself a Charles Atlas Champion. Nothing is better than the Dynamic Tension System.
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Re: Charles Atlas Champions

Post by geosta »

Well, I don't know if I am a Charles Atlas Champion but I surely am a great Charles Atlas Fan!

I can't agree with you more Henry, Nothing is better than the Dynamic Tension System!!!
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Charles Atlas Champions

Post by Henry Marczak »

With my work and interests in martial way training, Dynamic Tension blends in perfect. The only addition is I made a pull-up bar in my basement workout area, I don't do a great amount of work on it but it's good to have around and see how many I can do every now and then. The whole Atlas System is a terrific blend of exercises to keep the body in good nik, I'll be 58 in November and feel great and fit. I remember in my club changing room two guys talking about bodybuilding and that they would never get the ripped build of Schwarzenegger, these guys were big but very smooth a bit chubby. The one looks at me and say's "Henry has the build of someone who lives to be 120, I'm not big, but have good muscle tone, years of calisthenics are the best thing.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

Henry, I'm also proud to be an Atlas Champion. When I hear my friends who are on weights complain of back pain and discuss between them how to deal & avoid with injuries, I feel not only proued, but RELIEVED because I have NEVER experienced any of those problems. Most of them are in their late 20s and early 30s. I cannot imagine how they will be in 20 years time.

I am happy I have convinced some of them to turn to the Atlas way of training, specially since I went for the Atlas Trophy Contest. Still a minority, but I'm sure with time our number will increase!!!
Jabbers
Last Name: John
First Name: Ball
Address: Australia
Phone: 0401910309

Post by Jabbers »

C A C
Henry my membership card is proudly framed and displayed !