How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Dynamic Tension ReBoot

Post by Henry Marczak »

Sometimes I stray off course with Dynamic Tension but this is followed by a Reboot. Also as a reboot is to cut way down on things like coffee and processes foods. I'm buying a juicer today and giving my insides a reboot with fruit and vegetable juices. Plan to eat more fruits, veg and plant base foods than usual.

I watched an interesting movie yesterday "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead", made me think more about what I was eating.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Dynamic Tension ReBoot

Post by emfermi »

It used to happen to me that I tended to stray off DT too. Not to another workout routine, but I have to admit to kind of relaxing and doing minimal exercising :oops: . Fortunately, now I have a solution for it! :D Whenever I catch myself tending to do that, I redo the entire course again. I use a somewhat different rotation and manage to do it in 7 weeks. I read again the whole course as if were the first time I was doing it. In that way I reprogram myself again for health and fitness. Curiously, I always find a piece of information I have previously missed!

Elaine Lalanne has an excellent book on juicing which you can get from the Jack Lalanne webpage. If someone knew something about juicing, the Lalannes are the ones.

I have never seen the movie you mention, but I will try to obtain it. I have many people I could send it to who hopefully would get the message (even if they do not see it! ;) )
Henry Marczak

Post by Henry Marczak »

Work on the building site was very busy and still is but I arranged to cut my work week to a 4 day (8 hours each) having weekends and Wednesday off. Wednesday off breaks up the week and gives me more time to do things I like.
I'll have to check out Jacks Webpage.
Henry Marczak

Post by Henry Marczak »

July 4th is the start of my two weeks vacation, actually starts July 1st on Canada day eh! my workouts haven't been very solid daily routines, I plan to use the two weeks to get serious and train daily and when I get back to work keep on with it.

July 12 2011
Prior Aelred
Last Name: Glidden
First Name: Aelred
Address: 56500 Abbey Road Three Rivers MI 49093
Phone: 2692445893

Post by Prior Aelred »

Next month I am scheduled for a personal retreat of one week -- planning on eating clean (able to do my own meals) & starting the course all over again -- it really works! It is all about inspiration & attitude! Opening the envelope is not the end, it is the beginning! It is all about how you choose to live your life!
Henry Marczak

Post by Henry Marczak »

Almost 4 years since starting juicing and still do.