The Perpetual Lesson Keeps Me Going

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

The Perpetual Lesson Keeps Me Going

Post by Bridge »

The Perpetual Lesson has all the exercises you need to stay fit. I get up in the morning and go for my 3 mile walk. After breakfast, i do the exercises of the Perpetual Lesson, 3 sets of 35 reps each, except for the side bend exercise doing just one set of 25, and the neck exercise for one set of 25 reps. I alternate the biceps exercise with doing chinups. I think that the Perpetual Lesson is the best all around fitness lesson for most people. I am 71, and this program has served me well for many years.
lancers
Last Name: Ducharme
First Name: Craig
Address: PO Box 12 Stuarts Draft Virginia 24477
Phone: 5408496811

Re: The Perpetual Lesson Keeps Me Going

Post by lancers »

Greatly, appreciate you sharing this on the forum. I agree it is a wonderful routine that provides many benefits in one's life and well being.
Arjuna
Last Name: Del Toro
First Name: Ken
Address: 1155 Camino Del Mar PMB 178 Del Mar CA 92014

Re: The Perpetual Lesson Keeps Me Going

Post by Arjuna »

Bridge wrote:The Perpetual Lesson has all the exercises you need to stay fit. I get up in the morning and go for my 3 mile walk. After breakfast, i do the exercises of the Perpetual Lesson, 3 sets of 35 reps each, except for the side bend exercise doing just one set of 25, and the neck exercise for one set of 25 reps. I alternate the biceps exercise with doing chinups. I think that the Perpetual Lesson is the best all around fitness lesson for most people. I am 71, and this program has served me well for many years.
Hi Bridge,

That's very inspiring! I like the fact that the Perpetual Lesson, gives everything one needs to stay fit. Keep up the excellent work.