Feeling Down?

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
ca_admin
Site Admin

Feeling Down?

Post by ca_admin »

If you feel down, take some time to exercise. It will make you feel better. The endorphins from exercise will help to lift your mood. Forum Admin
Jim
Last Name: Heath
First Name: James
Address: 473 Morris Avenue Providence RI 02906

Re: Feeling Down?

Post by Jim »

The trouble with feeling down or in a "blue mood" is it saps one's energy and motivation. I've found that even if I do, say, 3 dips, or 3 slow and easy deep knee bends, that little bit can be enough to wake me up and get me going again. I still might not end up doing a complete workout, but I do feel better, and the chances are a lot better that later in the day or the next day I'll be back on my exercise track again.
Strength and health to all!
Jim
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

I wasn't feeling down but on the weekend went to a Fitness Seminar, which was a group workout. Doing exercise as a group gets you motivated and feel happy.

A group exercise we did was to form a circle, heads towards the middle and in a plank position, take turns to do a push-up then palm the person to the right on their palm, then they do a push-up. keep going round and if you drop your out, till there was only 3 left (2 were women).

I was out early lost my balance doing the high five thing. Group activities like this can really cheer you up.
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Post by geosta »

The good with the "train don't strain" philosophy is that deliberates you from the "no pain no gain" mentality. If you believe the later, you tend to skip exercising when you don't feel very strong, in fear of failure.

But when you believe in the "train don't strain" moto, you can exercise every day, knowing that the goal may be different every day, according to that day's strength, and still have a great workout. And using your own body for resistance protects you from injuries that may occur if you try to lift heavy weight at your not so strong days.
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles