How it feels to be Strong

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE STRONG? HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ABLE TO STAND TALL. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO RADIATE HEALTH AND STRENGTH? FORUM ADMIN
DonRagsdale
Last Name: Ragsdale
First Name: Don
Address: Texas-USA
Phone: 8184037731

Re: How it feels to be Strong

Post by DonRagsdale »

There are many feelings that arise with being strong, standing tall and radiating health. A sense of empowerment is felt...the feeling that you can take on life's challenges with confidence and vigor. Standing tall brings a sense of responsibility to be a good example to those who look up to you. Appreciating radiant health make one thankful for being alive and well. The gift of life is a precious blessing indeed. Having radiate health comes from applying timeless principles of clean living and daily health promoting activities. I am thankful, like like so many others through the decades, for finding this treasury of health promoting concepts in the Charles Atlas course. It truly is a treasury of guidance that if followed will lead one to becoming strong and having radiant health. The feelings that this all brings is priceless. Thank you most kindly, Charles Atlas.
TheShadow
Last Name: Kruse
First Name: Chuck
Address: Pennsylvania

Re: How it feels to be Strong

Post by TheShadow »

Strong and natural is a great feeling! We have found a great way to stay both with our Atlas work. Recently I came across a booklet by Alan Calvert whose name you might know as he was the first person to sell plate loading barbells and he made quite a career out of it. Well, in this booklet Mr. Calvert explains why he got out of the field of heavy exercise and changed his views as he saw the barbell movement as detrimental to health! Can you believe it? Now this was written in 1928. It was hard for him as his name was synonymous with the iron game and his weight lifting books are still sold online. But, he changed his ways. Wonder if he got a hold of an Atlas course????
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

Every 2 years I get sent a notice to see my doctor about doing a *FOBT card, so gives me an opportunity to have a check up. Everything is good and my nurse doing the check up say's many would be jealous, no allergies or medication. I also get my blood samples done and all is good, I go to a lab that lets me see the results online.

I live in a 16 story building where most are quite old and I see many conditions of people as they age. Keeping fit and clean eating go a long way to maintain health and strength.

*A faecal occult blood test (FOBT) is a simple test that looks for the early signs of bowel cancer.