How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
jimcate
Last Name: cate
First Name: james
Address: 1415wmapleaveindepmo64050
Phone: 8168244446

retro Atlas Course

Post by jimcate »

I originally took the Charles Atlas course when I was 13 or 14. I lost the course over the years and I just ordered the DT course again in November. It brings back to my memory all of the DT exercizes. I made pretty good gains when I was 13 or 14 and hoping to make more gains this time around. :D
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: retro Atlas Course

Post by Henry Marczak »

Hi Jim,iIt's a great system, and one that you can train with daily. Like you I had the Atlas course in my younger days and then rediscovered again, all the best in future health and strength.
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

I think that there are quite a few of us on this board who discovered DT in our youth, only to really appreciate it when we were more mature. It is the best all around fitness course for health and fitness.
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Post by curdog »

I know that one of the reasons I didn't get through the Atlas course when I was a youth is because it takes a lot of discipline to complete the course and stay with it. That is not something I had back then. I had to be motivated from without, rather than looking for motivation from within.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

I am thankful that I discovered the Atlas course now that I am at my late 20s because I now have the discipline to follow it through. To complete the 12 weeks is a very important achievement on its own. Every person who has attained that should be proud of himself. My congratulations to them all.