Nutrition

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Nutrition

Post by Henry Marczak »

I generally eat healthy most of the time, I got home after work and got a bun and added some tuna and avocado mixture my wife Mary-Ann had made, I heated the fry pan and added olive oil, placed the sandwich in and put a lid on, then flattened it a bit by adding a small caste iron fry pan on top. Browned both sides and had it with soup.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Nutrition

Post by Henry Marczak »

Poland's national dish, and one of my favourite dishes. There is a variety in ingredients, some have mushrooms and juniper berries, while others contain apples, lamb or beef. It is best made a two days in advance and reheated on low heat before serving. This enhances the flavour.

50g butter
2 onions, peeled and chopped
1 jar sauerkraut
1 can diced tomatoes
1 small white cabbage
300 ml strong beef stock
350g smoked sausage
5 to 6 pork ribs ( or lean grd. pork)
salt, pepper, paprika

Melt butter in a saucepan and fry the onions until golden. Rinse the sauerkraut in cold water, drain thoroughly and mix with the onions. Add the tomatoes. Chop the cabbage finely and mix in. Add the stock, stirring well, and then the pork ribs. Slice the sausage and add into the stew. Allow to simmer on low heat for two hours. Season to taste. Remove from heat and leave covered for 24 hours. Refrigerate and reheat for an hour before serving and thicken with some flour.
Serves 8.
lch
Last Name: hamlin
First Name: chip
Address: 4043 mooneyham lonewood rd spencer tn 38585
Phone: 4238815152

Post by lch »

if you like cucumbers but they give you indigestion sprinkle a few drops of vinegar on them they taste good and dont cause indigestion that way and it doesnt take long at all to boil cabbage and dont forget apples
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

Cucumbers are one of the least nutritional vegetables there is. But I like them. I don't go overboard on them. I'm not much of a cook. I just boil, bake or roast.