Perpetual Lesson

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Perpetual Lesson

Post by Bridge »

Out of all the fitness books that I have read, the greatest all around single lesson or single chapter if you will, is the Perpetual Lesson. It is complete in itself and tops off the DT course quite well. The DT course is not just a course, what makes it so valuable is that it is a recipe for good clean living for life. I do the Perpetual Lesson exercises daily, and I am in pretty good shape for a young guy!
stanssoapbox
Last Name: Barlow
First Name: Simon
Address: 59 Grange Drive Melton Mowbray Leicestershire

Re: Perpetual Lesson

Post by stanssoapbox »

I agree, the Perpetual Lesson is pinned to my wall next to the Ten Steps To A better Body wall chart.
I try to do the Ten Steps in the Mornings and the Perpetuals in the evenings but I sometimes miss the mornings and insted do the Ten Steps in the evenings and add excercise no. 5 (lower back) and no.6 (bicepts) from the Perpetuals to the Ten Steps routine.

It is good to vary from or add slightly to the lessons after completing the 12 lesson course. And if I have time I often add the odd excercise taken fron the 12 Lesson Course such as extra upper back and lower excercisers or sometimes squat thrusts for fitness and fat burning.

Cheers from Stan.