Handstand Accomplished!!!!

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Handstand Accomplished!!!!

Post by emfermi »

Thanks Geosta for the kind words. I am too impressed with the results!!!!! I personally feel that our DT mantra "Train, Don't Strain" coupled with working out this movement 3 times per week (other day training) are behind my quick progress.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Handstand Push-ups

Post by Henry Marczak »

Atlas does a real impressive method of handstand push-ups on a piano stool, dipping his head past shoulder level and the ease he does it in, smoothly lifting the legs, no wall.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Handstand Accomplished!!!!

Post by emfermi »

Charles Atlas was excellent at handstands. I have seen a video of him on the beach performing a handstand by placing his hands on top of the interlaced hands of his son and daughter. No jerky movements, no kicking of legs or any kind of thrust. Just slowly raisising the legs from the floor and up he goes!!!!!

Another video that made an impression on me was one in which he performed muscle control of the back, shoulders and arms muscles. It might better be described as muscle dancing. Really impressive!!!!!