The secret is in the book...

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Marine0861
Last Name: Williams
First Name: Stephen
Address: TEXAS

The secret is in the book...

Post by Marine0861 »

Here's an important excerpt from the book "Yours in Perfect Manhood, Charles Atlas" by Charles Gaines and George Butler.

"The effectiveness as well as the type of effect that you get from Atlas's exercises, as with all resistance exercise, has everything to do with how you do them: They should be done one way to build up, another way to reduce, one way to tone, and another to build strength. The number of sets and repititions completed of a given exercise are two of the variables that help determine what effect that exercise is having; how quickly and strictly the exercise is done are two more."

That is the real secret for the Atlas course to be used for whatever results you are striving for. If you're one of the lurkers that come to this board looking for answers, here's my suggestion. Order the course, follow it 100% as the course describes, get a feel for the exercises, get all that great knowledge that Mr. Atlas is bestowing upon you, feel your body getting stronger every day. After you're done with the course, sit back and figure out what you want to do for the next step. Some will get the results they're looking for right off the bat just by following the course. Others will want more, to get bigger, to get stronger. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it was built, and Dynamic Tension can do it! The secrets are in the words above. And if you don't have that book, find one! It's beside my bed and I read some out of it every night before sleep, the same for the Course. It's motivating and refreshing.
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Re: The secret is in the book...

Post by Bridge »

There is timeless advice in this book, and in the Atlas course.
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Re: The secret is in the book...

Post by SPEARHEAD »

I have the book. I recommend it. It's out of print, but cab be found for sale online. And it happens to be beside my bed too. Great minds think alike.