Charles Atlas Challenge

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
ca_admin
Site Admin

Charles Atlas Challenge

Post by ca_admin »

THERE WILL BE DETAILS COMING, BUT THERE WILL BE A CHARLES ATLAS CHALLENGE ISSUED SOMETIME THIS WEEK TO ANY AND ALL FUTURE AND CURRENT ATLAS STUDENTS! COME BACK BY FRIDAY TO READ MORE INFORMATION!
Marine0861
Last Name: Williams
First Name: Stephen
Address: TEXAS

Re: Charles Atlas Challenge

Post by Marine0861 »

Waiting patiently for this one....
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

Peter Rustin, the Mayor of Tenafly initiated a Mayors Wellness Campaign in 2012 and Tenafly was, two years later, officially recognized as a New Jersey Healthy Town, a distinction it still holds. Hercules Invictus, an individual associated with both Charles Atlas and the MWC in Tenafly, suggested that he introduce the benefits of our system to his community by issuing a Challenge. We agreed. And thus, the Charles Atlas Challenge is now part of Hercules' Fitness Quest 2015, as well as being the theme of this year's Trophy Contest.

Trophy contest entries will be accepted by October 15. Remember for EVERYONE to READ and RE-READ the trophy contest information so that the person entering will not be disqualified for not following the rules. The students that don't want to enter the contest can still be a part of the challenge. We will challenge you to restart the Charles Atlas course and complete it and let us know how you are doing. Anyone can do this from anywhere, not just in NJ. It should be a Lot of fun.
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

The date the trophy contest and Charles Atlas challenge will begin on July 1st, 2015 and end by actually October 1st, 2015. We will extend the time to send in your materials by October 15th, 2015. Then the winners will be announced on or before October 30th, 2015.
Marine0861
Last Name: Williams
First Name: Stephen
Address: TEXAS

Post by Marine0861 »

Let's do this!
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

I'll have my wife take a before photo then after, and see how they look, also work on doing the course with more focus.
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

PLEASE REMEMBER ANYONE ENTERTING THE TROPHY CONTEST WE HAVE TO HAVE YOUR MATERIALS BY OCTOBER 15TH, 2015. IF WE DON'T HAVE THEM BY THEN YOU ARE NOT ENTERED INTO THE TROPHY CONTEST. GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST! FORUM ADMIN
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

I've worked on a variety of the exercises and feel really fit, and continue to exercise daily with the Atlas system which is great for me at 63. I've been using the Atlas methods sine 2000, I think the challenge is more for the person starting out on a fitness quest where results are more obvious.
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

CHARLES ATLAS TROPHY CONTEST:
UNFORTUNATLY THERE IS NO WINNER FOR THE CONTEST FOR 2015. THE PEOPLE THAT ENTERED DISQUALIFIED THEMSELVES BY NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS. WE DO HOPE THERE IS A WINNER NEXT YEAR. GOOD LUCK TO ALL FOR NEXT YEAR'S CONTEST. ALL THE BEST! FORUM ADMIN