Atlas performoing DT

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
lch
Last Name: hamlin
First Name: chip
Address: 4043 mooneyham lonewood rd spencer tn 38585
Phone: 4238815152

Atlas performoing DT

Post by lch »

hello,i was wondering i have 2 courses one about 4 yrs old and my original about 30 yrs old in the older one in lesson 1 Atlas looks to be well into his 60s while performing DT you can tell by his gray hair and he seems to be be heavier yet still in top form but through the rest of the course he seems to be in his 30s or 40s and in the newer one hes younger anyone else have an old course thats like mine?
Jendall714
Last Name: Torigoe
First Name: Victor
Address: 5220 Fiore Ter M216 San Diego CA 92122

Re: Atlas performoing DT

Post by Jendall714 »

My course is from the 1940s that I purchased through an online auction. The only reason I purchased this course was because I wanted to do the course exactly the way Atlas intended it to be without any "modernization". I was unsure at the time if the course offered on the website had been modernized or not, but from what I read here on these posts, it has not changed. I think I will go ahead and purchase a newer copy soon and archive the older one for posterity. My course even came with a 65 year old tape measure and included all kinds of brochures, one for a tanning lamp and one even talking about getting our military in shape for the war effort!