Christmas

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Christmas

Post by curdog »

Christmas is coming up pretty soon. I think that we Atlas Men need to think about our legacy and how we can spread that legacy to coming generations. One of the ways we can do that is by giving someone the Atlas Course for Christmas. One year I bought this course for my son, and though he is not an Atlas Man, he at least knows about Atlas. He, so to speak, knows where the fountain is and may go back to it someday when he is thirsty enough. Thats what his old man did, anyway.

This year I am putting some thought into who might benefit from the Atlas Course. Money is tight for me, as it is for many, this year. But, Atlas is important to me. It would give me great joy to give the Atlas Course to a worthy recipient this year.

Why don't you consider giving the Atlas Course as a gift to someone this year?
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Re: Christmas

Post by curdog »

Now that I have given this more thought, I think I might leave a hint to Santa that I would like an Atlas T-shirt and cap for Christmas myself. I think I have been pretty good this year!
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

You can not give anyone a better gift than the gift of health and fitness, and the Atlas Course shows the way. Curdog, I hope Santa is good to you at Christmas. I have an Atlas T shirt. Maybe I will drop hints for Santa to bring me a cap, too.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

I guess I'll also write to Santa for my t-shirt! That's a present with which I would not mind be seen showing off...to promote Charles Atlas and DT, of course.