Positive Outlook

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Positive Outlook

Post by curdog »

One of the things Atlas taught was the importance of a good attitude. That has meant so much to me. In fact, its one of the reason I returned to the Atlas system. I needed an "attitude adjustment" more than a back patient needs a chiropractor.

Well, I was thinking a few days ago about Christmas and how I used to be glad when it was all over and life got back to the regular grind. I was so negative back then. "Bah, humbug" and all that. Well I did a few minutes of healthy regret, and then it got morose. I thought of how many Christmases I had wasted on negativity. Then, I thought of how Atlas said not to waste your thoughts on worry-material. Regret is one of those things that should be in the mental trash can.

So, I just decided to enjoy Christmas this year. To enjoy it right up to the last day of the celebration (Jan. 5).

So, I learned a new Atlas lesson. Learn your lesson, but don't rob yourself of joy by regretting the past.
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Re: Positive Outlook

Post by Bridge »

Right on! Yesterday is gone, we must live for today and look forward to tomorrow.