having a interest in the history is keeping myself inspired

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
Jabbers
Last Name: John
First Name: Ball
Address: Australia
Phone: 0401910309

having a interest in the history is keeping myself inspired

Post by Jabbers »

Hi every one I have been researching Charles Atlas reading books checking the net etc I find not only is the exercise great but the life and times of CA is very interesting as well helping me keep inspired and interested in the course I even have a small collection of books and an old London course as well I must say I am enjoying the whole experience .
Any way I have posted a few photos on the Charles Atlas ltd face book site if any ones interested one of them is of a life size poster which is very old etc anyway keep training stay focused and most of all enjoy!
Jabbers
Last Name: John
First Name: Ball
Address: Australia
Phone: 0401910309

Re: having a interest in the history is keeping myself inspi

Post by Jabbers »

My Charles Atlas course collection .
Charles Atlas course a quick comparison between old and new.
I found doing the 12 week course refreshing and interesting and I can feel the benefits from it.
I find the history behind the whole thing very interesting !
I myself believe if you apply your self to the course and follow it you will reap the rewards of your effort!
I would recommend this exercise plan to any one who wishes to improve their general health and well being and I am sure almost any body could do this course to some degree men and women alike.
I don't think you will become hercules but you will improve your average general well being health and strength .
When you feel better you usually look better exercise has that effect on the body .
good health and strength
charles Atlas Champion!
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Re: having a interest in the history is keeping myself inspi

Post by SPEARHEAD »

I find Atlas' historical materials very inspiring too. I think every Atlas student should read up on it when they have a chance. I also have a copy of the Charles Atlas biography written over 30 ago. I find it very inspiring too. It's out of print, so you'll have to find a copy where you can.
Vitaman
Last Name: Man
First Name: Vita
Address: Staten island NY

Re: having a interest in the history is keeping myself inspired

Post by Vitaman »

I agree very inspiring...It's changed my life and as of now I am still doing the lesson 1 entire lesson to build up. So imagine what the entire course will do. I've said it in many posts, i am glad my exercise journey from one thing to another led me to Dynamic tension and the old school approach of Mr Atlas. ;)
Do Not Regret Growing Older. It is a Privilege Denied to Many.
SPEARHEAD

Post by SPEARHEAD »

I'm glad you're here with us! And welcome aboard!
Vitaman
Last Name: Man
First Name: Vita
Address: Staten island NY

Post by Vitaman »

thanks
Do Not Regret Growing Older. It is a Privilege Denied to Many.
SPEARHEAD

Post by SPEARHEAD »

You're welcome!