PEOPLE THAT HELP OTHERS

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
ca_admin
Site Admin

PEOPLE THAT HELP OTHERS

Post by ca_admin »

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT YOU RESPECT OR ADMIRE FOR HELPING OTHERS? DO YOU YOURSELF HELP OTHERS? IF SO, HOW?
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Re: PEOPLE THAT HELP OTHERS

Post by SPEARHEAD »

School crossing guards. Firemen and firewomen. Law enforcement personnel. Paramedics. Lifeguards. The Coast Guard. The National Guard in disaster relief. People who open and hold doors open for others, especially for the elderly and the handicapped. I have to admire and respect them.
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

I would not be here if not for wonderful doctors that have treated me in my lifetime, helping me to defeat cancer among many other things.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

Being kind and helping others is something we all should do all the time. Outside the supermarket you have youngsters standing around waiting for donations for their cause, when I was a boy scout (UK) we would go asking people if they had any odd jobs that they needed doing for a donation. Students would collect jokes, funny stories and draw cartoons and print them in a booklet and use them for charity donations. Nowadays here in Canada people walk or run to raise money for their cause.