Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:38 pm
- Last Name: Boggs
- First Name: Robert
- Address: 1444 Midfield Drive
This is the greatest inspiration I got from the Charles Atlas course, and it changed my life for the better, getting me away from the "no pain, no gain" theory, that was breaking me down.
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:17 pm
- Last Name: Marczak
- First Name: Henry
- Address: London Ontario Canada
- Phone: 5194576319
- Location: London Ontario Canada
'Train Smarter Not Harder' .
train hard, eat well, smile often and lift others up ~ Robert Cheeke
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:38 pm
- Last Name: Man
- First Name: Vita
- Address: Staten island NY
Is there any better way...its retro , its logical, old school calisthenics had the same premise ...Mr Atlas put it best. Get the word out Train dont Strain with the Charles Atlas system.