bodyweight revolution

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

bodyweight revolution

Post by Henry Marczak »

It's well known there's been a bodyweight revolution for quit sometime, everybody's into it. Most Gyms now include a lot of bodyweight exercise groups of various kinds. I'm a very big fan of the Atlas methods and as I get older find them of great benefit.

With bodyweight groups many are leaning to a more vegetarian diet, I'm not vegetarian but do eat plenty of what Vegan's eat.

My bodyweight at the mo is 138 lbs, some may think this is very skinny but at 64 I have defined six pack abs and overall muscular definition. Gaining weight at my age only means adding belly fat.

Generally I feel very fit, have been working for some months 5 days a week for a home builder which was temporary since for years I work 4 X 8 hour days with Wednesdays off. In a couple of weeks I'll be going to a 3 day week which is what I like, then can focus more on Dynamic Tension training.

The end of next June 2017 I plan to retire and wouldn't mind getting more involved with people into bodyweight methods.
william273
Last Name: henning
First Name: william
Address: south carolina

Re: bodyweight revolution

Post by william273 »

Hi Henry. We're both the same size and age and I'm 5ft 7in. Far be it from me to give you any advice but doing construction work might be having an effect if you're trying to gain in size...could be burning to many calories...it's very hard work...have done it myself. You do look very cut though.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

Even on my days off I'll walk 5 mile to Yoga class and generally walk everywhere. I also do a lot of Tai Chi. Live on the 15th floor and will climb the stairs 2 at a time none stop.
Jim
Last Name: Heath
First Name: James
Address: 473 Morris Avenue Providence RI 02906

Post by Jim »

You're an inspiration, Henry! Assuming you're retired now, you'll also have time to ride a bike. I use bike riding to supplement jogging and CA exercises. Good luck!
Jim