TIME TO HELP INSPIRE SOMEONE ELSE

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
ca_admin
Site Admin

TIME TO HELP INSPIRE SOMEONE ELSE

Post by ca_admin »

WE KNOW CHARLES ATLAS HAS INSPIRED YOU, BUT HAVE YOU HELPED SOMEONE ELSE TO BE INSPIRED? ONCE YOU BUILD YOURSELF UP AND ARE ON THE ROAD TO HEALTH AND HAPPINESS, IT IS TIME TO HELP ANOTHER PERSON THAT IS FEELING DOWN OR UNINSPIRED. HELP THEM GET FIT, HELP THEM GET MOTIVATED AND HELP THEM CHANGE THEIR LIFE. SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS WITH SOMEONE ELSE. FORUM ADMIN
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: TIME TO HELP INSPIRE SOMEONE ELSE

Post by Henry Marczak »

I live in a 1982 apartment building that is mostly older folks and is very social, two 16 story buildings set on an old estate that has a large green area with trees. I go to the Fitness Center in the building where most of the guys walk on the treadmills.

One fellow has a fitness watch and say's he's working towards 10,000 steps a day, which when I looked it up an my PC says its 8k / 5m or or one hour and 40 minutes walking. Using an online map that gives me walking option I did a route that was 4k one way along a river parkway, a walk very doable daily especially if retired.

I told the fellow about this route and I read that doing this and 30 or so minutes of exercise he could lose a lb a week, he did ask for advice on getting rid of some bellyfat. I demonstrate many calisthenic exercises and Dynamic Tension but none of the men have done anything off the machines.

It's usually the Ladies that will do some calisthenics on the floor area or roll out one of the exercise mats. Sometimes when a guy is leaving I'll pipe out that he forgot his push-ups.