Spring Foward

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
ca_admin
Site Admin

Spring Foward

Post by ca_admin »

We are coming closer to spring. Remember this weekend to Spring Forward and change your clocks. This is the time of the year that is so beautiful when everything begins to grow. Time to grow your #fitness routine and your fitness goals. Never stop growing.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Spring Foward

Post by Henry Marczak »

I wish they would just leave the time alone, go half an hour and leave it.
Jim
Last Name: Heath
First Name: James
Address: 473 Morris Avenue Providence RI 02906

Post by Jim »

After a couple of days feeling groggy from the lost hour of sleep, the days are feeling better. I'm in New England and getting through February is the worst of it. Now, I'm up and out more, moving more, adding more walking to my activities. I've been adding a few dumbell exercises to my CA work for variety in the winter. Even a couple of stretch bands. But nothing beats my CA work, and I even do some of them while walking. Keeping moving everyone!
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

I go to a senior centre at 7am, thanks to time change my walk is back to being dark out.

The senior centre fitness room is a social place for me and I often give ideas and some challenges like pull-ups, even upside down pull-ups. Pretty much all the men are in bad shape and don't stray from what they do (which isn't much). It's the women who are open to giving bodyweight movement a go, which I share some of what I know.